Our experienced professionals can analyze your investor base and recommend ways for you to execute communication programs in an efficient and cost-effective manner. They can provide you with the following reports:
• Investor Residency Report – To help you meet regulatory residency requirements*
• Geographic Analysis Report – To know where your investors are located in Canada, the U.S. and abroad
• Summary by Range Report – To determine the share range in which your securities are concentrated
• Voted and Unvoted Non-Objecting Beneficial Owner (NOBO) Report – To determine which NOBOs have and have not voted*
• Residency Vote Reporting – To provide vote results based on Canadian residency status**
Speak to your Broadridge representative for more information and to order the reports you need.
* Some restrictions may apply.
** Residency must be asked at time of voting to enable analysis.